Integrative Health Conference
To explore the state of integrative health and to focus on innovative health care organizations in Georgia
The mission of the 2012 Integrative Health Conference is to recognize the existing examples of integrative health in Georgia and to facilitate furture development of leadership in integrative health.
Plenary Session Speakers:
Expert Panel from public institution and private practice
- Nurses, and Allied Health Professionals
- Mental Health Counselors (psychologists, LPCs, social workers, master level therapists, etc)
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Professionals
Date: May 26, 2012
Conference Registration Time: 7:30 a.m. to 8:20 a.m.
- Early Registration Deadline Feb. 15th – $75
- Regular Registration Deadline April 16th – $99
- Late Registration/at door registration – $125
2012 Integrative Health Conference: State of Integrative Health in Georgia was made possible by support from the College of Social Science at the University of West Georgia.
Sponsors & Exhibitors:
* student price is limited to first 50 students